Visit also La Llibreta Vermella: it's not a perfect mirror,
but it's a reflection of the same soul.


[If you find out some mistake in my english, please warn me.]



Sunday 8 May 2011

She is still somewhere

When I was younger, I used to know a child. She was always happy, she loved to read books and she was absolutely sure about what she would become when she was an adult: a teacher. She loved children and she wanted to help them to learn a lot of things. She also loved writing and she daydreamed about inventing new stories for them. One day, without warning, she grew up and disappeared. I grew up too and I forgot about her. Today, writing this little story, I have just remembered her. I don’t know where she is right now… But I’m sure that she is still somewhere, inside me.

[In catalan: Encara és en algun lloc]

No comments: